Interested? In order to qualify you must be 18 years of age or older and hold legal status to work in the United States.
Entry Level Distribution Jobs | Topeka KS
Focus is currently seeking candidates for a large Distribution Center in Topeka KS. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Moving product through the warehouse
- Stacking Product for Shipping
- Lifting/ Moving Boxes of Product
- Picking/ packing product
- Checking product for damage
- More responsibilities explained in orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to be on time and have good attendance
- Ability to work alone, follow instructions, and remain on task
- Able to stand on feet and work for long periods of time
- Perform all job task safely & efficiently
- Other job requirements may apply
Job LocationTopeka, KS
All Shifts Available
Varies By Position
Once we have your application, call your local branch and schedule your interview.
Browse our other listings. We're always seeking qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
Find Your Nearest Branch:
Enter your city and/or state
Focus is uniquely positioned to help you with your employment needs. Our team is trained specifically in hiring for manufacturing, logistics, and distribution jobs.
All job descriptions on this website are a synopsis and are not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements. Your job application is not complete until you visit a Focus office and complete other required in-office paperwork.
Focus is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 913-260-2567 or via firstname.lastname@example.org