Interested? In order to qualify you must be 18 years of age or older and hold legal status to work in the United States.
Picking and Packing Jobs in Kansas City Area
Do you have Order Picking and Packing experience? Does this sound like a job you are wanting to pursue?
If so, Focus Workforces is seeking hardworking, motivated, and reliable individuals for picking and packing jobs in the Kansas City area to join one of our clients warehouse teams! We are constantly hiring for qualified candidates.
As a Picker/Packer you will work in a team environment to meet overall warehouse production goals and objectives. You will efficiently pick and pack product according to retail store needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and Packing of product with the Pick to Light system throughout the warehouse.
- Ensuring all areas of work are done accurately to ensure optimal customer service.
- Maintaining a safe work environment, performing job functions in a safe manner and good housekeeping practices.
- Maintaining productivity related to standards based on assigned task.
- Must complete a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the capability to adjust to change and interruptions.
- Ability to work alone and with others
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Up to 12.00/hour
Focus is uniquely positioned to help you with your employment needs. Our team is trained specifically in hiring for manufacturing, logistics, and distribution jobs.
All job descriptions on this website are a synopsis and are not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements. Your job application is not complete until you visit a Focus office and complete other required in-office paperwork.
Focus is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 913-260-2567 or via email@example.com