Interested? In order to qualify you must be 18 years of age or older and hold legal status to work in the United States.
Production Jobs in Johnson County Kansas KS
Focus Workforces is looking for dedicated food production candidates to work for a leading food manufacturer in Gardner, KS in New Century area.
Food production jobs in Johnson County Kansas (KS) is seeking 1st and 2nd shift workers to work in their warehouse, packaging, and production areas. Sanitation positions also available.
- Machine tending | Operation
- Packing product into boxes
- Labeling boxes
- Loading product into equipment
- Identify and report food safety and food quality issues
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
- Standing for prolonged periods.
- Must be flexible with hours
- Mandatory overtime and weekends
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds
- Ability to work under supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass a background check. No felonies.
Gardner Kansas (Ks)., New Century
1st: 6am – 4:30pm
2nd: 5pm – 3:30am
Starting at 10.00/hr
Focus is uniquely positioned to help you with your employment needs. Our team is trained specifically in hiring for manufacturing, logistics, and distribution jobs.
All job descriptions on this website are a synopsis and are not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements. Your job application is not complete until you visit a Focus office and complete other required in-office paperwork.
Focus is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 913-260-2567 or via firstname.lastname@example.org